Left to Right
Back: Dana Vincent, Eric Doades, Claire Bancroft, Me
Boxes: Melody Waters, Matt Loerhke
Front: Hannah Barudin, Carly Schneider, Laura Barron
It's been a fun show to work on. We all play Witless the Woodsman. This character acts as the narrator and Snow White's best friend. It's a funny character that has a lot of physical comedy. It was fascinating watching each of us play Witless. We all have the same lines, but the characters are never the same. All of us have crafted our own Witless and they are all amazing.
To the left is Melody and myself in our Witless the Woodsmen costume. We have too much fun with Witless. Sometimes I want to video tape us running over our lines ... It's hysterical listening to all the voices we use not only for Witless, but when we say Snow White's or the Queen's lines. I love how much laughter is in my job.
During training, we had to go through all of the costumes, making sure everything was there. So, of course, we had to try them on. You know... to make sure they were fully functional. Below is a picture of a turtle shell and a blue bird's hat.
I asked an eleven year old girl today if she wanted to pursue acting in high school and, possibly, as a career and she replied, "Yeah I think I'd like to take a crack at the show biz." I could not stop laughing. Watch out Hollywood and Broadway. This girl is coming at ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment